Monday, September 21, 2009

Megan


Megan is the only person I know in real life with her own theme song. That might be enough of a bio right there, but lucky for you I will continue.

Ms. M is best known for stunning Polish magic shows and for her ever popular costume box. She can also be thanked for bringing back 'Thumper' as an oddly successful party game. Megan originated the CW pic and makes the best BBQ pork this side of the Mississippi.

Hailing from the great state of Ohio, Megan and I met through my best friend from home's boyfriend's sister's parents. Yet since appearing in each other's gchat lists one day, we have been established as 'real friends'. That's how it works in New York, folks.

Currently schooling me in all things superhero, Megan has assured the rest of New York that I never ask questions like 'what is Kryptonite' in public ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment